2018-2019 School Year
Anticipated Vacancy H.S. Math
Anticipated Vacancy 7th/8th Grade Social Studies
All applicants must have a valid teaching certification, bachelors degree from an accredited university, and pass a CBGC/Fingerprinting.
Ben Bolt - Palito Blanco offers signing bonuses and retention bonuses to teachers in the following areas:
- MS or HS Mathematics
- MS or HS Science
- HS Career and Technical Education courses
Please contact the campus principal or superintendent for details.
Custodial Services Worker
Link to apply for job: https://hourly-aramark.icims.com/jobs/222517/job
About AramarkAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Position Summary: The Custodial Services Worker cleans and maintains assigned area(s) to meet customer and client satisfaction Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Adheres to established procedures to provide a safe working environment including complying with OSHA, state/local, federal, and Aramark regulations
- Maintains a clean and orderly environment to project the safety and health of others
- Properly cleans and maintains housekeeping equipment
- Cleans assigned areas to Aramark and client standards and requirements
- Follows procedures for storage and disposal of trash and transports it to designated areas
- Reports maintenance concerns via work order requests to appropriate personnel
- Secures the facility, ensuring building is locked/unlocked as required
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous custodial experience preferred
- Frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, or pulling greater than 50 lbs.
- Must be able to follow basic safety procedures and precautions due to physical risks and exposure to hazardous chemicals
- Must have valid drivers license and social security card.
The district is seeking Bus Drivers. Applicants should contact All Aboard Student Transportation Services at (361) 668-0380 for more information and details on how to apply.
To apply, complete the appropriate application and submit it to the district following the instructions on the "Application Information" page.