Parents and Students

Registration Forms

All required registration forms are in the Student Registration Forms packet.  Printed versions of the forms will be available at both campuses.  Parents may also download the forms, fill them out, and send the printed forms with your child on the first day of school.  If you print the forms, please print them on white paper.
Students residing out of district should also complete the Transfer Application.
Students who are entering school for the first time or entering the district for for the first time should also complete the Home Language Survey.

Athletic Forms

UIL Forms

The following forms are required by the University Interscholastic League (UIL) and are available from the official UIL website at  Copies of the forms are provided here for the convenience of our parents and students.

Parent Concerns and Complaints