Counselor's Page » Request a Transcript

Request a Transcript

How To Request A Transcript
All transcript request’s or education verification forms for employment may be requested through the Counselor's Office. 


You may request “official” transcripts to be sent to colleges or universities by completing a Transcript Release Form which is available in the counseling office. An official transcript is one that is sent directly from the high school, stamped “official”, and sealed. 

If you are requesting a transcript for scholarship purposes, check the criteria to see if the scholarship committee requires an “official” transcript. You might want to order one transcript and make copies yourself if you are applying for several scholarships which do not require official copies.

Students who wish to authorize the counselor to release their academic records to various organizations (universities, recruiters, etc.) need to complete a student Transcript Release Form. Transcripts may be ordered in person, via mail, or fax. The counselor's office does not accept phone requests for transcripts or education verification.

All Transcript Release Forms must include a photo copy of a government/state issued ID card or drivers license. Any Transcript Release Forms that are missing required information or documents will be void after 30 days.

Transcript requests are processed within 1-2 business days; however, in case of holidays, or other times that may have a large volume of requests, the requests will be processed within 2-3 business days, in the order the requests are received.

If transcripts are requested via letter, the authorized person must include:

* Date of request
* Full name under which student was enrolled
* Student current name and address
* Student’s former name if different from above
* Student’s signature and phone number or e-mail address
* Your date of birth
* Dates of attendance
* The full name and address of authorized recipient
* The number of transcripts requested

Official Valid Request Form is good for one calendar year.